Monday, October 20, 2008

Lady in Waiting


We have a countdown calendar to Halloween, with princess stickers and all. But just to be sure that today is not Halloween, Leah dresses up in her Cinderella costume and declares that it's time to go trick or treating. She only know what this means because she's watched video footage from last year 100 times over the last 12 months.

Anyway, she's been waiting for Halloween since October 1st. Well she got to dress up for her first Halloween party of the year last weekend. I just knew after all of this big talk, she'd decide not to be Cinderella and wouldn't want to wear any of her costume pieces. Well, she wanted it all (but the crown, that wouldn't stay on anyway)!

And she looked beautiful . . .
there's more to this story, but I'll save that for the next posting; stay tuned!

my little princess . . . just waiting for a reason to dress up!

here are some others of the big event . . .

the princess and her pumpkin!
remarkably, it changed into a red wagon!
Preston in one of his few cute costume options:
tonight, he's a baseball player

4 comments:

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

When I saw the title, I figured it was about Leah anxiously awaiting our visit in December. :) So cute!

Cstargel said...

they change their mind a hundred times when they become 4....such fun you have to look forward to!!!

She is beautiful! I'm so glad you found the costume!

Me on Metatrophin said...

Adorable!!

Heather said...

precious! enjoy the time when she wants to be a princess ... my little angel is NOT there anymore and i'm devastated.